



This bush is beautiful and smells wonderful!! We were supposed to get professional pictures done yesterday but the photographer called and asked if we could reschedule. She was hoping to do some outside shots with Emily and with all of the rain her yard was a pond, so we rescheduled for next Tuesday. We are hoping daddy gets to come with us!! I was so happy with the photographer calling, it made me feel she really cares about her customers and really tries to do a good job. She even emailed me later in the day to say Thank You for rescheduling, when really it is just so that we will have better pictures. I was quite impressed!
Yesterday, Emily got out all of her toys from her little "living room tote" and so I put her in it, she thought it was pretty funny!
Wow, for all of you who are getting up with your kiddos at night, I forgot how rough it is!! Emily is working on her 2nd tooth popping through and it has been a difficult one (compared to the first one at least). She hasn't been herself the last 2-3 days and the last two nights has tossed and turned and cried all night long it seems. Last night, she was up at 1 with a "quick cry", then at 2, she was UP and up for a good 45 minutes, screaming and crying. I gave her more Tylenol and Orajel, poor thing, it has to hurt!! Anyway, it was a night of short naps, I don't know how I did it when she first came home and was up every 2-3 hours to eat, change diaper, etc.
Well, I am off to pull some weeds... I still need to plant a few flowers. Things just don't get done around here as quickly as they used to! I don't know why, do you? HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment