Saturday, I worked but got off a little bit early. I had to run a few errands in Eville. I thought while I was there, I might as well, instead of making ANOTHER trip some other time. Can't hardly afford to go, "just for fun", with $4/gallon gas. Then, I came home and played with Emily....
Emily loves taking a bath! These pics are from Saturday night.... Emily had a TOTAL BLOW OUT! She had poop all the way up her back, coming out the sides of her diaper, it was everywhere! So to the tub, we went! This is the "clean" Emily... playing with her toys. She sits up in her tub and kicks and kicks and kicks! and plays with her toys, she just loves it!

Well, my little monster is definitely on the move. She is into everything! This weekend, we lowered her crib and worked on "child-proofing" our house. That was perfect timing... as I was typing, I heard one of my willow tree angel's fall, GUESS WHO?? Anyway, this is Emily throwing a little fit when she couldn't have the angel like she wanted... I was trying to capture the "lip" but didn't quite get it. Like I said, she is into everything! Anyone have any good child-proofing solutions to pass along????

No comments:
Post a Comment