
We finally are through the worst of the 2 "teefers". She is back to sleeping through the night and mommy and daddy are loving it!! I have been trying to get a picture to show you all but that little tongue is always out there in front, but I will keep trying!
I can show you how she "stands all by herself" ;) This is Emily playing with her daddy last night. She likes to pull up and stand, she thinks she is soooo big! I just love this picture because you can actually see that she has some little fat baby rolls on her legs! And, I of course love pictures of Daddy and Emily playing.

Emily ate some of Grandma Sue's strawberry pie (just the strawberry filling)! YUMMY!!! I gave her apple/strawberry/banana baby food last week to try out the strawberries before Grandma would be getting them out of the garden.... she loves strawberries!! She just smacked those lips, MMMM, it's so good!
Well, you all enjoy your day off tomorrow, I will be at work.... try to think of me slaving away while you all are enjoying a day off! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment