Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well, I promised Aaron since I made a special Mother's Day blog, that I would make a special Father's day blog, too! So, here you are with a tribute to dads!

Anyway, today we took Emily for professional photos. I had debated whether or not to get professional, but decided to go ahead and I am glad that I did. I take sooooo many pictures, as you all are very well aware of, I know, but it is nice for someone else to get some special memories. Emily did sooo well! I can't wait to see the pictures. I will pass along the website and info when her pictures become available.

After that we just did some things around here. Actually, I ran a few errands while Aaron was home and then came home and FINALLY got my flowers planted! (one to go, but the storm came!) While I was outside, I put a blanket and some toys out for Emily.... and of course, took some more pictures! :) I got some cute ones. I will post them in a slideshow... So cute!

Tomorrow we are off for another playgroup! We'll see how many kids and mommies we can pack into Mandi's house! :) So fun! I will of course post pictures! Off to finish the laundry (I'm not sure "finish" is the word...does laundry ever end?)
Photobucket

No comments: