
I can't believe April is over! Here are some pictures of Emily helping me this past week in the landscaping...

Check out my little duckling who is sleeping... Isn't that funny!?! Here little butt in the air with her little duck feet! I couldn't resist taking a picture!

I am sooooo excited. I work the next two days, (NO, not about that!) but, after those two days of work, I am off for 8 days!!! YEPPEEEE!!! Usually, the way we schedule ourselves at work we get at least one stretch off if not two, depending on how it works out. I actually get this 8 day stretch and then toward the end of the schedule, I get a 7 day stretch off! I hope the weather is nice....
We officially are in Size 3 diapers! AND, she is such a big girl, that she doesn't need to be held anymore to take her bottle, she likes it while sitting up independently..... I will get a picture of that and show you our little Miss Independent. She just started that today....more stories to come I am sure!
I am off to do some laundry and get things ready for Emily the next couple of days....
In honor of Mother's Day, here is a list of The Worst Mother's Day gifts.... Just for fun!
Sometimes a Mother's Day gift brings tears of joy (a handmade card or a necklace that your child carefully strung together out of colored pasta). Sometimes, it just brings tears (an ironing board, a lawnmower, or nothing at all).
The worst Mother's Day gifts
- "A toilet-bowl brush set and cleaning supplies." — Anonymous"
- My husband decided to go out of state on Mother's Day weekend, and it wasn't just for business. I was seven months pregnant with our second child." — Rose, Michigan
- "A set of pots." — Mildred, Canada
- "My husband gave me the honor of keeping the flower that I bought for his mother!" — Jennifer, North Carolina
- "A vacuum cleaner and breakfast in bed way too early." — Karen, California
- "I asked my husband what we should do for my first Mother's Day. He looked a bit perplexed and said, 'Well, you're not my mother.' " — Mollie, California
- "A screen door." — Kristin, Wisconsin
- "An apron." — Carolyn
- "My husband gave me a card emblazoned with heart-shaped egg yolks on top of shattered shells that read, 'Thanks for donating your eggs.' " — Mary, Maryland

No comments:
Post a Comment