
I have been busy preparing for the yard sale which is tomorrow... I say every year how "yard sales are more trouble than what they are worth!" But, then, I say the following year, "what am I supposed to do with all of this stuff?" Anyway, I guess it is going to rain today, I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.
It has been busy over in Montgomery, too. Shad and Jamie are almost completely moved in to their new house, so Alison and Matt are getting moved in to Shad and Jamie's old house. Sue, Alison and Pat have been painting in there... Alison has chosen so many different colors.....of brown! :) Alison and Aaron are SOOOOO much alike when it comes to color. Aaron is a khaki guy and Alison likes brown! Everything is a different "shade" of their favorite color! They are funny! Anyway, it has been busy over there, too. I think everyone will be at least sleeping in the right places by tomorrow evening....
I don't want to not talk about my little Emily, but she is pretty much, cruising(not really cruising) along with no problems, nothing really to talk about..... Still no teeth, I know you are getting tired of me saying that....still "army" crawling, but not crawling, sooooo close though. OH, wait! We did buy Size 3 diapers, so when we run out of the 2's here in the next day or so, we are moving up to 3's!! Is that big news or what!?! :)
Hope you all have a good day. Stay dry or even more fun, go play in the rain!! :)
2 comments:
Size 3s! Hooray for Emily! I bet she'll be in 3s for a long time now. I just switched Brynna to size 4s last week...so plan on buying those size 3s for the next year or so. Glad you got pretty weather for your yard sale. See you Wednesday.
Speaking of paint colors...do you remember painting my office "maynard gold" the summer you worked at GPC?--- well, it is long gone now and replaced with a "lovely" eggshell recently....talk about sterile (actually that is what most people say when they peek in). Lisa K.
Post a Comment