Well, I found this poem for "Mother's Day" and I thought it was perfect to share... it kind of is along the lines of the upcoming Ladies Day, "Lord, please meet me in the Laundry Room!". I just had a planning meeting this morning, not to mention the last couple of days have been so busy that I feel a little overwhelmed with "catching up" on my house work and all that I need to do for my family. Anyway, it is just a little reminder of my little blessing, that happens to be sleeping right now....
I hurt my back at work yesterday, just strained the muscle, I think. It is more frustrating then anything.You know when those core muscles hurt, it seems like your entire body hurts! Luckily, I had some Motrin left from when I delivered Emily and I have been taking that for the "discomfort".
Also, just an update on the prayer request for my co-worker, Julie and significant other. Kevin did have an aneurysm. After a procedure, he is having some trouble speaking and some vision problems. He is supposed to be coming home this week, but is struggling somewhat with the problems he is having and the fact that he won't be able to drive(his job requires him to drive all over southern indiana) or be home alone for awhile. With them just moving here and family being over 8 hours away, it is going to be difficult for them. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.
Another prayer request for another co-worker--- My friend Brooke, had a seizure today. Luckily, she was still at work (and not on her way home, like she should have been) and the girls were there and able to get her over to Gateway Hospital (it is right down the hall from us). She is undergoing some tests as we speak. I am sure she is scared. Please remember her in your prayers as well.
As for the meeting, it went very well. We are planning a dessert and tea party for the Providence Women, called "Timeless Treasures". There we will officially announce the Ladies Day (open to all, PLEASE COME!) coming up in November. You get the inside scoop! :) I can't help but share, I am very excited about helping with the Women's Ministry and have really enjoyed getting to know Greta and Mindy better already!
Well, my little one is waking up, so I better go give her some love! I missed her sooooo much. I worked Monday and Tuesday and Monday when I got home she was already sleeping... it felt like forever since I had seen that little smile! I have LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being home with her today. (Don't tell anyone, but we took a 2-hour nap today, yes, both of us, perfect weather, couldn't resist!)I will be sure to post "Emily" pictures soon! I haven't taken a single one today if you can believe that!:) She is a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment