What an awesome day outside! I worked out in my landscaping off and on today trying to get the weeds which seem to have taken over! I also cleaned out my garage with some help from Aaron when he got home. I was so excited, I have a storage closet in the garage where I keep big dishes, serving pieces, etc. It was such a mess, so I was able to get that cleaned out and organized. I added a shelving unit so it is kind of like a walk in with shelves of "stuff" on both sides. I was so excited! I do really like being organized and clutter free as you all know! The best part was that the stroller which is soooo big, there is no where to store it in our house and takes up my entire trunk, fits right in the middle of the shelves. So it is right there handy for walks or if we go somewhere to load into the car. Yes, I know I am a geek, getting excited over organization. The girls at work say I have OCD. I don't think I am quite that bad....After supper, Aaron, Emily and I went for a walk. I love this weather!!!Last night we had Alex and Tera and their girls over for pizza. We really don't get together with friends often enough. It seems we are all always so busy and now that a lot of us have children, we really are busy! Anyway, the "September" girls had fun together. Braylee and Brynna are the "September Sweeties". Braylee's bday is the 22 and then Emily and Brynna are 1 year apart sharing the 20th. It was so nice to get together!!
The girls eating pizza... Emily thinks she is SO BIG sitting in her chair with the big girls. She was so funny...Brynna was making her "squeal"/laugh.
Emily giving Braylee kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment