Tuesday, April 22, 2008

7 month old pictures today... yes, they are 2 days "late" but what can I say, I at least got them done. The month of April has flown by! I will post the slideshow above.

Daddy is reading "Guess how much I love you" to Emily right now. I love Daddy and Emily time, maybe more than either of them do. That time with Daddy is so special. Speaking of that, Emily and I met my dad for lunch at Mason's today and like I said, that time with "daddy" is so special! Aaron called and asked me what I was doing... "Eating at Mason's", I replied. (Aaron) "With who?", (Me) "Another man...", (Aaron) "Oh, your dad". I thought it was funny...I guess I am pretty predictable. :)

I had a meeting at church today to get things going for a Ladies Day in the fall. It is set for November 8, 2008. I must take time to thank some very special people.... My friend Holly... and of course my MOM! Both Holly and my mom have been a wonderful encouragement and support system for me. I felt that God was "nudging me" to get things going, but was scared to move forward. Both Holly and Mom said, "If you don't listen to the nudge, you might get a swift kick!". My "second mom", Sheila also has been a wonderful help and I couldn't have felt "prepared" without her help and wisdom. God is an awesome God! A few weeks ago, I was feeling a little discouraged because things weren't moving as quickly as I wanted them to... (Imagine that, me not being patient!!) Anyway, I had talked to Aaron about it and was asking, "how can I be used at Providence, maybe women's ministry isn't for me".... the very next day, Greta, the pastor's wife, called and said she had a name of a lady who was wanting to help with planning for a Ladies Retreat, and 2 weeks later here we are! So, Thank you to Mindy, Marilyn and Greta for meeting today and being a part of planning for the upcoming Ladies Day!! I am so excited and will be sure to share details!

Photobucket

No comments: