We tried squash today... she loves to eat! I think Emily may be cutting teeth. At her 6 month appt. Dr. Rogers said we may be a month or so away... here we are at 7 months... She just hasn't been content the last day or so, which isn't like her. We will see!
Well, yesterday was a very busy day. Blair's shower went well. Just a small gathering... Shaya, Abby, Brittany and Meredith, Tara, Blair, Emily and me.

Then, last night we went to PROM! Aaron took me to prom... :) The faculty is invited to stay and eat, dance if you want to, so Aaron "asked" me to go! HAHA! Actually, it was more like, "Hey, we have to go to prom Saturday night." It was very pretty.
Anyway, Brittany went with Jon and I think had a good time. She was so tired today though, that she didn't say too much.


She looked BEAUTIFUL! I told Aaron that I was really having a hard time with Brittany going to prom... she was a 4th grader!! I know I have already told the story, but I am just reinforcing the point that I can't believe she is 17!!! She is a wonderful girl and I am so glad to have her as my little sister!! :)
I am off the next 3 days! I hope the weather stays nice, I have a lot to do!! I am having a yard sale May 3, so I need to get my garage cleaned out...
Emily and I walked one day last week, we are going to start doing that more often! She likes to see everything, last week she was leaning out of her stroller watching my shadow as I walked. It was so funny, she just didn't know what that was!
No comments:
Post a Comment