Thursday, April 17, 2008

It is BEAUTIFUL outside!

PERFECT! I love this weather! Emily and I went outside today and had a "mini" photo shoot... (yes, I know we have those ALL the time!) I put her in the landscaping and she was fascinated by it all.


I got my hair highlighted and cut today, so while I was doing that Emily went and hung out with Papa. I think they played a little outside... Emily and Murphy(the dog) met for the first time. Ol' Murph is just a little big for Emily right now. Anyway, after playing all day long and only taking 2- 30 minute naps for the entire day, she finally tuckered out....

She had fussed just a little bit and then was quiet, so I went to make sure she was sleeping and this is how I found her.... She slept like this for about 45 minutes, maybe. She is just not a very good nap taker. This is the first time she has actually stayed on her belly... it made me so nervous, I was checking on her A LOT! She needed a nap, I mean REALLY needed a nap, so I didn't want to bother her....
Off to get some things ready for the bridal shower and get things ready for tomorrow... it's back to work for tomorrow, then I am off for the weekend!
Have a good day! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine and warm weather!

Photobucket

No comments: