Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy!

Wow, I haven't posted for a few days! We have been busy, busy!

Check out the new blog I designed for Tara. Of course, when Baby gets here we will have to change it for "Jack"! Tara also happens to be coming home this weekend. I haven't seen her "baby bump", so I am quite excited to see her this weekend. We are actually having a friends get-together/bridal shower for Blair Kendall who is getting married in May. It will be nice for all of us "high school" friends to get together.

We had a "Baby" get together/lunch today. Reminds me of the tostito commercial, more for us moms then our kids! Here are some pictures....

YES, count them, 7, that is SEVEN carseats!!!

Emily playing... Meredith, are you posing? Pretty girl!


Meredith and Emily, then Emily and Riley playing...
Emily and Gabe were playing "basketball"! They all were so cute playing together.


I love Emily's look-although I am not sure what it means....

After lunch, I had a meeting at work so Emily and I went to that (they said it was ok if she tagged along) and then came home. Emily got two new bracelets in the mail today...they are a little big, but better big than small I guess! They are sooooo cute!

I am just working on laundry (which seems to never ever end!) and trying to clean my house up for the shower on Saturday morning. I work Friday, so I am hoping to get a lot done today and tomorrow!

This weekend Brittany is going to PROM! I can't believe it. When Aaron and I started dating, she was in the 4th grade! Now look at her, she is a junior, going to prom! Poor thing-Aaron and I will be there! She asked where Emily was going to be and I teased her and said with you right between you and Jon! (If that doesn't sound like an "old" person talking!) HAHA! Anyway, I will be sure to post lots of pictures... her dress is beautiful and I just know she is going to look terrific!
Photobucket

No comments: