Today she has eaten cereal with peaches this morning and a bottle, sweet potatoes and a bottle for lunch, green beans and a bottle for supper and will still probably eat cereal with peaches and a bottle before bedtime. This is the girl we were forcing formula down 2 weeks ago!!! She eats all 28-32 ounces that she is supposed to PLUS all of the other! I am so happy that she is doing well. At this rate, we will be in the 90% at our next doctor visit!! :)
I worked until 3 (4 our time) yesterday at the hospital, then Aaron and Emily met me in Eville. We did a little shopping and went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. It was good (besides the 45 minute wait, by the way I WAS STARVING). I saw my former principal there, Mr. Jessee. I always had a lot of respect for him. I told Aaron on the way out, "Mr. Jessee ALWAYS said", "Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours." That has kind of stuck with me. I guess when you hear it 4 years straight every single morning....but, it is true, we do make that choice.
Well, I need to get some more things done around the house. I will be sure to post a picture or two of my little piggy soon!
PS. WHERE DID SPRING GO?? It is a little chilly outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment