Thursday, April 3, 2008

A fun day!

Yesterday, we had a play date at Mandi's with Gabe and also Stephanie/Riley, Brandi/Ava and Aspen, Brittany/Meredith and us. Here are some cute pics. Gabe is the only boy, but since he is related to the other girls, he gets his pick between Emily or Meredith. :) HAHA!

Merdith(~2 1/2 mo.), Emily (6 1/2 mo.), Gabe (almost 1 y), Riley (~6 mo.), Ava (~3 y) and Aspen(~3 mo)

Emily kept leaning over and giving Meredith kisses. It was cute!

So, then we came home and Emily is doing such a good job sitting up. She still tumbles every once in awhile but even in the last week has done so much better. So, of course I wanted to take her picture sitting up!!

She says, "Check this out, mom!" :) I loved this picture!!! It made me laugh and laugh and LAUGH! What a personality!!


Later last evening, she laid down to take a nap.... she was moaning a little, so Aaron went in to check on her and he told me to come look..... I don't know if we were being too loud or what!! :)

AND (yes, it was quite a day) but one more thing! Emily ate 32 ounces of formula AND, YES, THERE IS MORE..... she also ate her cereal flavored with peaches!! GOOD GIRL!!!! I was so proud of her for finally eating "enough". So far, we are off to a good start today. (knock on wood).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

What a great day! Thanks for sharing all the fun and the cute babies.

I love your new blog look. I will have to come to you for my next makeover!

Ashley