Sunday, April 6, 2008

CARROTS!

Emily ate her 1st veggie today! CARROTS! She did very well, even though the picture doesn't seem that way.... toward the end, we were doing much better!

She is doing such a good job eating. It makes me wonder if maybe she was just a little bored with her formula... now she is drinking her formula right up without a fight at all. So, currently she drinks about 28-30 oz. of milk, then cereal with peaches in the evening and now a veggie at lunch time. She is doing soooo GOOD! (that makes me happy)

Also, my BIG girl (who thinks she is bigger than what she really is), sits up all by herself AND today started scooting herself across the floor in order to get a toy. I couldn't believe it!! She holds on to the blanket with her hands, then lifts her butt up in the air and with her knees pushes off and scoots right where she needs to go. It really just amazes me how much she learns and it seems like it is something new every single day. Once she figures out that crawling, look out! She is going to be into everything! She is such a curious little thing already....


I have been "playing" a little.... well, some of you know that I make a digital scrapbook each month for Emily... and of course you know I LOVE taking pictures (especially of Emily:) ). Well, anyway, I started playing, designing my blog pages, editing "Emily" pictures, etc. I now have started designing digital scrapbook pages, invitations, announcements and some other fun things. It is a blast for me!! I may start putting up some samples to see what you all think. I have always liked doing these things. Just a little "Mandy" info and fun! (I know it is not nearly exciting as "Emily" info, but.... oh, well!!) :)HAHA!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tera said...

Way to go, Emily! Such a big girl! I love the blog you designed for me!! And just wait until the girls' birthdays...you can make invites for me too! :) I always love to see what decorating changes you've made to your blog. Enjoy your "play" time!