Well, the 6 month shots are over AND we don't have to go back for shots until 12 months! YEPEE!!
Everything went well. Even though feeding Emily continues to be a battle, this mean ol' mom is still winning! :) She is growing very nicely on the charts. She weighs 14 lbs. 12 oz which puts her in the 25% up from the 10% at her 4 month check and she is 25 1/4 inches long which also puts her in the 25%.

Dr. Rogers was very pleased with her growth and development. She is pretty much on track as to what a typical 6 month old should be doing which is an improvement from 4 months. She was still lagging behind developmentally in a few areas for a "true" 4 m/o. That is good that she is almost right on track. In the beginning they said that it could take up to a year to get on track to her "true" age, so I am so pleased that already at 6 months we are pretty much there.
We got the okay to start "veggies", I am sure there will be lots of stories to tell about that! We just have to go slow for her. She is just not a big eater...
Just in case anyone was wondering, Jay got voted off The Biggest Loser tonight..... next week is the final week..... I think it is neat that I have lost weight right along with these people. Of course, they have lost SOOOO much! I am cheering for Ali!! Go, Ali!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment