We are headed to the doctor here in a little bit for Emily's 6 month well-check. She will again get shots... poor thing. I hate it when she has to get shots. I will be sure and post her weight and height and how things went later.
I have a variety of pictures I wanted to share....
First, Sunday Emily wore her "Aunt Al" outfit. Alison is always wearing black and white so we teased about Emily wearing black and white like her aunt Al.
Then after church we had our Easter dinner at Grandma Stoll's. This is Luke and Meredith and Emily and Aaron, the Cousins!
Also, on Sunday was Baseball Season's opening night, so of course we all got into our Braves gear....
Emily was playing out in the living room and then started fussing... Aaron said "Mandy, hurry up, come here!" This is what I found! She had spit up and it was even in her eyelashes! YUCK!! (Yes, she is wearing an ESPN bib, while sitting in the living room watching sports with her daddy!)Speaking of sports, watch out Tiger Woods and Roger Federer!

Brittany is playing tennis, Aaron was giving her a few pointers last night before her first match which is today. So, Emily thought she wanted to play, too. Then, Aaron thought since she was interested in tennis he might as well bring out the golf clubs too!

And, last but not least. I wanted to show you my workout buddy! Cutest workout buddy I have ever had!! I am 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight!! YEPEE!!
Well, that's it for now. I will post again later with Emily's official 6 month weight and height!!





1 comment:
Love the spit up picture! So funny!
Post a Comment