With the cold weather and snow and even Valentine's day... I thought this was kind of funny!
I sure am ready for Spring.... I worked Monday and then ended up staying overnight in the hospital and worked Tuesday, so that I wouldn't have to drive home Monday night. Evansville got hit much worse then here at home. Looks like a lot of the ice melted today with the sunshine. It was sooooo hard not coming home Monday. I didn't get to see my baby (and my husband, too!) Luckily, I got to leave early from work yesterday due to a couple of surgeries cancelling. So, I got home about 5:30.
I have a yucky cold, sore throat, etc. Emily also has a little bit of a stuffy nose. Hopefully, it won't stay around long and we both can be feeling better soon.
Enjoy your Valentine's Day!! Aaron brought home a dozen roses for me and Emily. They are "coral" like the first roses he bought for me for our first Valentine's day 7 years ago. Isn't he a sweetheart!?! Happy Valentine's Day!
I sure am ready for Spring.... I worked Monday and then ended up staying overnight in the hospital and worked Tuesday, so that I wouldn't have to drive home Monday night. Evansville got hit much worse then here at home. Looks like a lot of the ice melted today with the sunshine. It was sooooo hard not coming home Monday. I didn't get to see my baby (and my husband, too!) Luckily, I got to leave early from work yesterday due to a couple of surgeries cancelling. So, I got home about 5:30.
I have a yucky cold, sore throat, etc. Emily also has a little bit of a stuffy nose. Hopefully, it won't stay around long and we both can be feeling better soon.
Enjoy your Valentine's Day!! Aaron brought home a dozen roses for me and Emily. They are "coral" like the first roses he bought for me for our first Valentine's day 7 years ago. Isn't he a sweetheart!?! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:
Too funny.
Post a Comment