Have I said before that I AM READY FOR SPRING!! Oh well, I guess it will be here soon enough. Patience has never been one of my strong qualities! :)
Well, The Barr-Reeve Varsity, JV, Freshmen and 8th grade basketball boys all are celebrating being conference champs! Yepee! I can't believe there is only one more week of regular season basketball. This year seems like it went pretty fast, although time seems to go much faster for everything now.
For Valentine's day, my wonderful husband took me to a JV basketball game to scout and then to Garfield's in Vincennes where we waited an hour for our food and they were out of baked potatoes and silverware and then on the way home, Aaron found a romantic radio station- playing the Rivet/South Knox Varsity game! Oh, the joys of being a coaches wife!! :) But, what matters is JV won last night against Rivet which allowed them to claim the conference.
Emily "TALKED" from 7:45 am- 1pm yesterday NON- STOP! She is such a little stinker and she knows it!! We of course went to the basketball game last night. She just loves the attention. She just smiles at anyone who will talk to her. A little social bug! (like her daddy). This morning we went to watch my cousin Allison play at BR (6th grade girls). It is such a difference going from high school boys bball to watching 6th grade girls! They are undefeated this year and doing very well.
Off to do laundry! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment