Tuesday, February 19, 2008

5 months old

Can you believe Emily will be 5 months old tomorrow? WOW! She is growing so quickly! It is hard to believe that 5 months ago she was only 4 pounds. Check this out....I can't even remember her being that tiny! We started wearing size 2 diapers this weekend. She is such a big girl.

We are off to a basketball game. She has her Junior Varsity sports shirt on (daddy's the JV coach, you know). I will be sure to post a picture later tonight or Thursday. (working tomorrow) She loves going to basketball games, well anywhere where people will give her attention. She is such a ham!
Yesterday, she was trying to roll over to her tummy. She could get her legs and butt over, but just couldn't quite get her upper body over. It really is amazing how much they learn.
Well, we need to get going to the game. She is actually taking a nap though (she NEVER takes naps, nothing more then a little cat nap) so I really don't want to wake her. Have a good evening!

No comments: