1 year ago!
WOW! 1 year ago from yesterday, I found out I was pregnant. Isn't that amazing? I can't believe how fast Emily is growing. Time sure does speed up it seems. Anyway, 1 year ago February 11, we told our parents that they were going to be grandparents! We gave Pat a miniature golf set, my dad a miniature baseball bat and ball, and then for the grandma's to be, a Grandmother Willow Tree Angel. It really doesn't seem like it has been a year ago..... Well, I am so thankful she is here with us now, safe and healthy. We are so blessed by her. She is wonderful. Last night I got home from work and she told me everything she had done for the day. It is so funny she just rambles, babbles and "talks" like I understand every word. I talk right back to her just like she understands me. I love that! One of these days though, she really is going to talk and SHE IS NEVER GOING TO STOP!! :) (just like her daddy! HAHA) Here is a picture of her.... this is her sleeping. I loved the way her little hands were folded.
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment