Their first fight!! HaHa!! Look at Emily! What a mean face...
Emily rolled over from her tummy to her back yesterday!!! In the morning, I put her down on her tummy, turned around to move the carseat and then looked and there she was looking at me.. waiting for me to "Celebrate"!! I couldn't believe it! So, I was bound and determined to get her to do it again... so last night, she rolled over and Aaron and I were both there to see her "FIRST OFFICIAL" roll:) !!
We are finally getting enough milk in consistently, so I think if she continues, we will try to start cereal this weekend. She is really starting to be interested in our food, watching what we are eating and drinking.
We are getting ready to go to the ball game...the story of our life it seems! Good thing we like sports! (Good thing I have an easy-going girl :)) Actually, I am very excited about going to the game tonight... they (South Knox) have Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip cookies! MY FAVORITE, right Tara! It is all about the food!! I had a salad for lunch, so that I could splurge and eat my cookies tonight! Aaron laughs at me because I can tell him which schools have what things at their concessions... I actually kind of like going to Loogootee because their nachos are only a dollar! I think it is great, yes, I am cheap, I know! Of course, I get in trouble when I say "I don't mind going to Loogootee" HAHA!! I am working tomorrow, you all have a good day!!
We are getting ready to go to the ball game...the story of our life it seems! Good thing we like sports! (Good thing I have an easy-going girl :)) Actually, I am very excited about going to the game tonight... they (South Knox) have Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip cookies! MY FAVORITE, right Tara! It is all about the food!! I had a salad for lunch, so that I could splurge and eat my cookies tonight! Aaron laughs at me because I can tell him which schools have what things at their concessions... I actually kind of like going to Loogootee because their nachos are only a dollar! I think it is great, yes, I am cheap, I know! Of course, I get in trouble when I say "I don't mind going to Loogootee" HAHA!! I am working tomorrow, you all have a good day!!




1 comment:
I don't blame you for loving Loogootee. Loogootee is a great place - you can remind Aaron of that for me.....
Post a Comment