What a joke! A snow day!! Oh Well, Aaron was home with us two girls today.... I am not sure who enjoyed it more, Daddy or Emily! He can make her laugh better than anyone. It is soooo funny! I love to hear her laugh, but it is even sweeter when they both are giggling at each other.
I work this weekend, so no super bowl party fun... that's really ok, though. It would just make me snack! I have lost 9 pounds this month!!!! So, really it is Ok if I miss out.
Well, I just wanted to post quickly. Emily and I need to get ready for the game. It is homecoming tonight, so that ought to be fun. :)
Oh, one last update on Emily- We have now moved up to 3-6 months sleepers (still wearing 0-3 clothing) AND we are starting to eat 28-30 ounces a day of formula which means.... if she keeps that up we can add cereal! So, she is right on track (for her and her adjusted age), probably about 5 months we will add cereal. She is doing TERRIFIC!!
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
1 comment:
Your snow day sounds like fun. I love to hear those daddy baby moments!
PS You've been tagged -see my blog for details.
Post a Comment