Monday, January 28, 2008

Hiccups!

Emily is sitting on my lap right now with a bad case of hiccups!! She is getting mad because they just won't go away! What a busy weekend! Saturday, I was supposed to work, but our census was so low that they just put me on call.... so, I got up went to Hallmark and Wal-Mart, then to Black Buggy (I love their chicken salad!). Then Aaron, Emily and I went to meet little Meredith (Luke and Brittany's). Here are some pics!! Meredith sure is a cute little thing, isn't she!!
Aaron and Luke are 3 months apart and Emily and Meredith were supposed to be 3 months, but since Emily came early, they are 4 months apart. That is neat! Emily actually looks big next to Meredith. You can tell which baby belongs to which Daddy just by the coloring.... This is my favorite because these girls know their daddy!

Anyway, then Saturday night, the boys were gone so Emily, me, mom, Sue and Alison all went to Mi Pueblo and then hung out. Our entertainment of course: Emily!

We celebrated Brittany's 17th birthday on Sunday... her birthday was actually on Thursday the 24th. I can't believe Britt is 17! She was in the 4th grade when Aaron and I started dating! Time flies! See above picture. Well, I need to go get a little work done while Emily is taking a nap (She finally got rid of the hiccups!) Have a great day!

No comments: