Well, we weighed in at 11 pounds, 5 ounces....23 inches long.... and a head circumference of 39 cm. Which means we are officially on the growth chart at the 10th percentile!! YEAH!! We were planning to start cereal, however, Emily is still not taking in enough formula in order to start adding cereal. So, probably in another month we will be able to do that which is ok because her "adjusted" age is only 3 months. (Meaning-she was born a month early). She is a tough little cookie... we already knew that, but she got 3 shots and had to drink this nasty stuff for her immunizations today. She did so good, but that cry, well I wanted to cry right along with her. She is still a happy little thing, even after her shots. I can tell her little legs hurt, but she will still look up and smile. She is just a little tired after such a big day. Dr. Rogers was pleased to see her doing so well. Developmentally she is pretty much right on track with a typical 4 month old which is very good to see. The only thing developmentally she is lagging behind in is holding her self up when on her tummy and then she still continues to look mainly to the right side. Dr. Rogers would like to see those improve, but other than that, she is right on target with a typical 4 month old.
I have to work tomorrow, so I am off to get things ready... I hope we don't get too much snow. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment