What do you think of the new look?? Check out the link to "Blogs for a cause". I paid a small amount to have this done and the money goes to help various charities and sponsor this young woman who volunteers her time and energy to help those in need. A wonderful cause!
I was supposed to work today, but got called off. So, Emily and I are just hanging out, catching up on a few things around the house. She continues to sleep through the night... next week we will start adding cereal. She is going to LOVE that!! Hope you all have a great day!
2 comments:
Love love love the new look, and for such a great cause.
Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki
P.S. I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment