I am sitting at the computer and can hear Aaron talking "baby talk" with Emily "talking" right back! I love it! It is music to my ears!
I took a nap today!! IT WAS WONDERFUL! A good Sunday afternoon nap always does the body good.
Big Barr-Reeve/Loogootee game was last night at Loogootee... we won (thank goodness, it not fun being a "coach's wife" if we lose, especially to Loogootee!! :) )
nkdkxldf;l, ,m cv v fjm This is Emily typing to you... she is helping mom, now. She tried to sneak up and scare me! :)
Our sermon at church today was about faith... he referred to faith of a mustard seed. It reminded me of when I was little at Spring Mill Bible Camp, there was a counselor named "Bull". He was this big guy, shaved head but he was a "red-head" (I have always liked red-heads!). I just loved him, played basketball against him all week, he was just one of those special counselors that really connected with all the kids... he was just a big kid himself. But, anyway, he was this BIG, STRONG guy and he sang "The word of God is like a little bitty seed, scattered all around...., everywhere you look, you gotta little bitty seed." When he said, little bitty seed, his voice went really high-pitched, it was funny!! One of those memories from camp that I won't ever forget.
New look coming soon and I will be sure to post more pictures soon!! Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment