Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rain, rain, go away!!

What a rainy day out! Emily and I didn't do much today, a little laundry, a few dishes, etc. Starting to want Spring to come and it really hasn't even been much of a winter yet. I just don't like the winter months. Oh well, spring will come.

My daughter is a PIG!! She ate 8 ounces, twice today!!! (Normal, lately has been 4-6 ounces). She is a growing girl!! Those little rolls on her legs are getting bigger and bigger. SO CUTE!! We have her 4 month appointment on the 21st so we will have an official weigh-in to report then. At four months, we are going to add cereal. Isn't she going to love that!! She giggles and almost "belly laughs". It is amazing to watch her grow and learn so much each and every day!

Have a great day!!

PS- My settings are different now where anyone can post a comment, so feel free to comment! I would love to see who all checks our blog! How fun. I think it is funny that I blog, but I love doing it!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mandy! First time I visited your blog, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'll be back! - Elsa