Saturday, January 19, 2008

4 months old and The Buggy Bowl

Tonight is the Buggy Bowl-Barr-Reeve vs. North Daviess, actually it is currently half time of the Varsity game.... you might be wondering how am I posting during half time?? Well, Emily and I went to the JV game and it was SOOOOOO packed and miserably hot, AND GET THIS, I forgot to pack a bottle!! So, Lindsey (Lucy's mom) let us borrow one of Lucy's, but Emily didn't like the bottle (She doesn't understand beggars can't be choosy, HAHA!) So, with all of that, both of us hungry, both of us hot and both with no room to hardly breathe, we came home and we are listening to the game on the radio. Much more comfortable!! The capacity says 1800, but there had to be well over that amount in there. Before the varsity game, they were only allowing for season ticket holders to enter. Anyway, Aaron's JV won by 11 points.... and right now we are trailing by 2 in the Varsity game....


Emily is 4 months old today!!!! How fast these 4 months have gone. I took some pictures today. I will post them either after the game or tomorrow. Will talk more about Emily, then, but the game is getting ready to start again.... got to get back to listening. Will post again SOON!

No comments: