Emily is so beautiful, and it is so awesome that all of you got together. I love the black-and-white pics and the hands photo. Actually, I love all the photos!
Emily is beautiful -- but then how could she not be -- and the photos are great, particularly the five-generation photos. The photo of the generations made this old man cry.
3 comments:
What precious memories. I know you mom was hoping for you all to gather. I am glad you have pics to remember.
Wow, what incredible photos!!!
Emily is so beautiful, and it is so awesome that all of you got together. I love the black-and-white pics and the hands photo. Actually, I love all the photos!
Five generations together at once. I love it!
-- Bobby
Emily is beautiful -- but then how could she not be -- and the photos are great, particularly the five-generation photos. The photo of the generations made this old man cry.
Post a Comment