Wednesday, December 26, 2007
WHEW!!
Wow! The last week has been a whirl wind! So, I will tell you about it all, then I promise I will get pictures posted soon! Well, Sunday we went to church and Emily wore a pretty little red and black dress... she was very cute (at least I thought she was :) ). Sunday night, we had my family over for Christmas. We ate dinner and then opened presents. Emily fell asleep while opening her presents! :) Christmas Eve day we opened presents with Aaron's family and then went to the Stoll family Christmas. I was supposed to work on Christmas day but got called off and my co-worker took call, which was terrific! I was able to stay home and enjoy Emily's first Christmas! Emily must have been a good girl this year, because Santa came! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! So, Christmas morning we got up and Emily played with her gifts from Santa. I have a video of her from Christmas morning I will try to post, too! It was cute. She was just "talking" and smiling. She was a lot of fun Christmas morning. For lunch, we went to the Ash family Christmas, then came home and just spent the day resting and relaxing just the three of us, our little family! A family is a very special gift. Aaron and I are so blessed to have such wonderful families and Emily just adds to the meaning of family. Emily is just a wonderful gift. Her little personality shows more and more each day (sometimes that isn't so good, when she is showing personality traits of her mother:) ) I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas season. I know we have, exhausted now, but Christmas is just a great time of year. Pictures coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment