Tuesday, December 18, 2007

5 Generations of Love

Well, we just got back from Tennessee. It was really neat to have 5 generations all together. Papa and Grandma Ross and Nana were very happy to see her! This morning before we left, Grandma Ross just sat and rocked her for about an hour. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, Grandma or Emily? Pictures posted through photobucket on the post below! You will see the picture of our hands included. I still have a wonderful story about "Grandma's Hands" that I will share.

Emily has a cold and she hasn't been herself the last few days, just fussing more than usual... I gave her a little Tylenol last night because she just acted so uncomfortable. Then she slept for 7 hours through the night and was as happy as could be when she woke up. She is still stopped up and congested and this evening is fussing a little more than usual. She traveled well. She just slept in her car seat... we fed her when we ate and hit the road again. She did great! I think she was glad to get home and see her Daddy though. I know her Daddy was happy to see her!!

We went to my unit Christmas party Sunday night at the Log Inn. Emily wore her pink snow boots!(There was snow on the ground) She looked too CUTE!! Here is a pic of that! This was the first time I had put shoes on her. She didn't seem to mind.
Well, that is it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Christmas is just around the corner...

No comments: