Friday, December 14, 2007

BUSY BUSY!!

This has been a very busy time! I have had good intentions of updating this site, but every time I sit down to do it, something (or someone) has other plans for me!

I think I am almost ready for Christmas, trying to wrap up a few little things, but for the most part I am finished. This is such a busy time for everyone, I know. Aaron has been busy getting ready for finals and of course keeping up with basketball season...

Emily, well, she is just so much fun!! She is really "talking" and "laughing"!! I LOVE IT!!! I think she has it figured out though... she laughs and smiles when it is time for mommy and daddy to go to bed or really early in the morning. Of course, we stand there and play with her, she knows how to get attention already! She loves the mobile above her, she just watches it move and then she'll get so excited! She is starting to sleep longer through the night, WONDERFUL!!! This past weekend she slept 5-6 hours 2 nights in a row, then went back to every 3 hours for a night. That was rough! Last night she slept 7 hours!!! I feel great! I forgot what it was like to sleep good for that long... and I even had dreams.

We are going to go to Tennessee to see my Great Papa and Grandma and my Nana on Monday. Emily makes 5 Generations! Very neat. I will post pictures when we get back and I also have a really neat story, I will share.

Well, I will post again soon. Sorry for not posting this last week. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

Hope you have great holidays - they are oh so special with little ones!