My cousins Bobby and Tamie Ross write for The Christian Chronicle in Texas. Tamie wrote this story about a family with quads and the tremendous amount of support they are receiving from the church family. The ladies call themselves "Diaper Darlings". It is pretty neat! Check it out! http://www.christianchronicle.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=851&mode=&order=0&thold=0
Well, we went to the basketball game last night... Emily slept right through it. We met little Korbin. He was in the NICU just right before Emily, we kept thinking we would be in there at the same time, but he went home before I delivered Emily. They will be little classmates someday though. Then Gabe sat by us. I told Aaron, the boys are already chasing after her! :) HAHA!
She is starting to sleep better through the night. She was only up once last night. She is a little piggy, eating around 4 ounces now at each feeding, sometimes 5! I tell you what, after reading about the quads, one feeding or even 3 or 4 feedings for one baby at night doesn't seem too bad!
We sang this song at church today and I just love it.... here are the words to
The Season of Love by 4Him(I will try to esnip it on my blog)
This season of love
I really believe that this world
Would be much better
And people would come together
If we share the reason for the season of love
The spirit of Christmas will change
This world forever
If we all will play our part
Just by giving form the heart
I know Christmas will really become
The season of Love
I hope you all have a good start to the week...
No comments:
Post a Comment