Friday, November 30, 2007

Chasing my tail

Whew! This has been a very busy couple of weeks. I feel like I am chasing my own tail!
I went to bed last night at 7:30! I couldn't stay awake any longer. So, I got to sleep from then until 2 am and Aaron got to sleep from midnight until 6:30 straight. I think we both feel better today!
I can't believe November is almost over. It just has flown by. I am not even close to having my Christmas shopping complete. Usually (pre-baby times) I have it finished by now! Well, I don't think there is much to tell about Emily. She is getting big, of course. Tuesday, we switched to size 1 diapers and are now in 0-3 months sleepers! She is growing so quickly it seems. She is smiling more and more and starting to really take interest in the world around her. That is a lot of fun!
I will try to post a little more often. Things started going a little too quick for me to keep up, but hopefully that won't happen too often! HAHA! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

Love the Christmas pic - she is a special gift from God!