Thursday, November 22, 2007

Too much turkey...


Looks like Emily had a little too much turkey! :) What a big day! Ever since Dr. Rogers gave us the okay, we have gone non stop. She is worn out.
We went to the game last night and she did great. Mr. Spillman's voice scared her when we first got there but then she was fine. The noise didn't seem to bother her much. It was however, extremely HOT in there!
Today we went to Grandma Stoll's, then on to Bill and Melba's. We are going to run over and see Papa after he gets off of work, then come home and probably crash! I have to go to work tomorrow, so it is Daddy and Emily all day tomorrow.
Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know we sure have a lot to be thankful for this year. Emily is such a blessing to us. Wishing blessings upon you and yours on this Thanksgiving day! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

So glad that your are out and about with baby girl! I am thankful that we got to see her at WB yesterday! Thanksgiving blessings to your family