Sunday, November 11, 2007

Time Flies!

Wow, how time flies... Yesterday at work, I took care of a 4 pound 15 ounce baby and she seemed SOOOO small. It was wild to think that Emily was even smaller than that! Her little head and tiny features... they really just grow so quickly. The baby girl's momma was worrying about not having preemie clothing and grandparents were going out and buying clothes. I told her not to buy very many because Emily didn't stay in them long and this little kiddo was already almost 5 pounds which is the top weight for preemie clothes. It is nice at work to be able to relate to mommy's better.

Emily is around 8 pounds now, almost double her birth weight. She is starting to get little leg rolls, which I LOVE and then her little cheeks and double chin are just plum adorable! We are doing our normal Sunday routine... Nanny and Grandpa's for lunch and then Grandma and Papa's for supper. We still haven't gone to church yet, or any other big outings. We see the doctor on November 20 and hopefully we will get the ok then....

No comments: