I found this link below for Kenny Chesney's song, Thank God for kids. I really liked the song. Kids really are special. The world seems so busy sometimes I think we, as adults forget the "ordinary miracles". I guess seeing Emily grow and discover new things each and every day, it has made me appreciate the ordinary miracles in life. They are all around us every moment of the day. Check out the song "Ordinary Miracles" by Sarah Mclachlan from the movie Charlotte's Web http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urv7tyeJ7qE. It really helped me think about the important things in life and just how special children are. Sometimes we all need to look through the eyes of a child...


I just enjoy each and every day I get to spend with Emily. She is really starting to focus in our faces and knows our voices. That is really neat. She loves to snuggle, or maybe it is just that I love to snuggle with her!! The diaper rash is finally gone, thank goodness! She is getting so big! Look! The first car seat picture was the night we came home, September 26 at one week old. The second is Sunday at 6 1/2 weeks old. Isn't it amazing how much she has grown!!
I hope you enjoy both songs.... take time to enjoy life's ordinary miracles today!
No comments:
Post a Comment