Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Emily's first flowers

Daddy sent Emily and me roses yesterday.... He said he wanted to be the first guy Emily ever got roses from. How sweet! They are beautiful, aren't they? The card said, "Mandy and Emily, To my two girls, I love you, Aaron". She is sitting in her bouncer, SHE LOVES IT! Thank heavens for that bouncer, sometimes!

I had to go to the dentist and get a filling today. I never mind going.... well, I don't LIKE going, but it isn't that big of a deal. But today, when he was numbing me, I started sweating like crazy and got really hot! I told Aaron that it must have been my body's way of saying, leave me alone a little while, I have been through enough! Oh well, it done and over with. The funny thing about the dentist though... mom came for lunch and says, "I have a dentist appt. today", I said "me too, what time is yours?". Mom replies, "4", I say, "me too." We had no idea, so mom was in one room and I was in the other.

Well, back to work tomorrow. Mom and Dad are going to watch her. They are very excited! Emily isn't spoiled or anything! :) HAHA! I am off to give Emily a bath before I go to bed and try to get a little bit of sleep!

No comments: