Saturday, October 27, 2007

Diaper Rash

In regards to my last entry, my mom corrected me with my "way to proper" as she said, "paying for your raising". She said, with her good ol' southern accent, "it's payin for your raisin". You gotta love her!

We are fighting a terrible diaper rash. It has to be miserable for her, and I know it is miserable for me to see her bottom look so bad. When I wipe her little bottom and she cries, I just want to cry right along with her. We have been fighting it for a couple of weeks, but finally had to get a prescription cream and that seems to be helping some. We also are to keep her bottom open to air as much as we possibly can. So, if you stop by, don't be surprised to see her little red bottom sticking up in the air!

No comments: