Aaron and I went to Evansville last night. It was nice to get out! I hadn't been to the mall in at least 4 months, if not more!! That is a record. I was like a kid in a candy store. There were new stores that I hadn't seen... Christmas stuff... I was put on bedrest August 6, they were just starting to get the fall decorations out. I can't believe it is almost time for Christmas! Anyway, we ate at the Olive Garden. It was delicious! It was fun to go shopping again, although I bought more for her than myself! Welcome to motherhood, huh??
I took this picture of Emily today for you all to see... it had been a little while since I have added pictures.
I took this picture of Emily today for you all to see... it had been a little while since I have added pictures. I have to show this picture, it is soooo cute! Braylee and Brynna (Alex and Tera's girls) came to see Emily last weekend. Brynna is exactly one year older then Emily, both born 9-20. They will have fun growing up together! Aren't they cute!
Still fighting the diaper rash but other than that, things are going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment