Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks to you all for the encouraging words and especially prayers. They are working... :) Em was SUPER sweet last night and we had a wonderful evening. She even said she was sorry for a few of the things she has done to me. Very sweet. This evening, so far she is doing ok too, every once in a while testing the limits but thanks to some words of wisdom from a good friend, I have been able to re-direct her a little better. So, not only is she learning, but I am too! :) Kind of reminds me of that saying, "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Yayy for a better evening! I'm amazed b/c someone must of been praying for us too- Brycen's attitude has been much better... and when I tell him he has a warning he has been stopping (whereas before he would keep doing it just to see what I would do).