Monday, April 19, 2010

Emily's room

Here are the pics of Miss Emily's room as promised...

I had purchased new bedding for Emily when we moved here last spring, the color scheme is based on that bedding... then I found the Tinkerbell poster which Emily loved and it matched the walls perfectly-so the Tinkerbell theme evolved into what we have today.
Found the NEW bedspread at TJ Maxx Home store when Tera and I last went on our shopping adventure-loved it so much I bought the king size because that's all that they had. Luckily, my MIL is pretty handy and fixed it right up for Em (and me). It fits the overall theme of the room and I think can grow with Em, too!My homemade wall art-from a gift bag! :) My mom's idea-not mine.
Above her door says "All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust"

So, yes, I believe I can say this room is COMPLETE! (Ok, so really it needs blinds and the closet door needs touch-up paint-but close enough!!) :)

Looking for cute garden bedding, it is for sale. Of course, it has barely been used. Email me or leave me your email address if interested. Sorry, not the best pic but gives you an idea! :)
That's it for now. Hope that each of you are enjoying the day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Krista said...

Adorable!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

gotta know where you got the cubby shelf? I am searching for a bookshelf desperately!

Tonya said...

very sweet!

Jamie said...

Would you send me an email with the price that you would like for the bedding and what it includes? I have someone who is interested in it. knepp01@hotmail.com

Thanks Mandy! Hope your feeling well!

Jamie

Brandi said...

if you haven't already sold it i'm also interested.... my email is raineydaywarrior@yahoo.com