Monday, September 21, 2009

We survived the birthday party!! It was a blast! I think I had just as much fun as Emily.Pictures to come.

A couple of announcements: NO I AM NOT PREGNANT (sorry, everyone asks that these days, just clearing that up!:) HAHA!)

# 1. Tera and I are having a yard sale this Saturday, September 26 at my house. Of course we have LOTS of little girl stuff, LOTS! Then of course, women's, men's, household stuff we have quite a bit of too! So come check it out this Saturday, even if its just to come visit! :)


# 2 My husband is the BR senior class sponsor this year... and the Seniors are having the Montgomery Fall home tour again this year. It will be Sunday, October 4 from 1-5. There are some really nice houses on the tour this year...

I love going to look at others houses and see new ideas. When we were remodeling this house, I kept saying, "you know how so and so has theirs, that's what I want".

So, if you are interested in buying a ticket ($10 each), find a BR senior, talk to my hubby or they are also for sale at school and Amber Jo's.


That's all for now. Birthday party pics coming soon....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

what sizes are u selling of girls clothes?