Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A few pics of Emily's birthday festivities!
Sunday morning at church: Emily and Birthday buddy, Brynna.Emily and Aunt Brittany. Having fun at her birthday party!The CakeOur familyEmily and Grandma PattyEmily and Friend Addison. Addison was at the September Sweeties Princess Birthday party so she is all decked out in her princess attire! Too cute!Emily hugging Cousin Meredith...All tuckered out... Night, Night my sweet girl.

Emily had a blast at her birthday party, and mommy did too! She was so excited and would say "Minnie, Daisy" and "balloons". Even today she keeps saying "Birday pardy", "woo-hoo". Fun stuff! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and for the birthday wishes and gifts. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

Yard Sale Note: We will have girl clothes from infant - 5T. This Saturday 8-1, my house.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Do you have any winter season 0-3 or newborn?

Chelsa said...

what a great cake!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Looks like she had a blast! Hopefully we can make it to the yard sale to. :)

Ashley said...

That is so cute that she is still talking about her party. I loved the cake...very neat! I will admit I love mickey and minnie too!

Tera said...

It looks like Em had a blast! You did an awesome job on the cake! Hmmm...we might just have to have a Minnie party next year. :) When Brynna saw Emily on the computer, she said, "When do I get to see Baby Emily again?!" Thankfully, I was able to tell her Saturday and Sunday! :)

Andrea said...

She is adorable Mandy!! Love the cake!! :o)