Friday, April 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yes, we are HOME! She still has a little ways to go before she is "all better" but she is doing much better. Finally, early this morning they took the oxygen off and she did great throughout the day, even while taking naps. My face must have pathetically said, "PLLLLLEEEASE, send us home", Dr. Rogers (Em's ped) went ahead and sent us home. THANK YOU, LORD! I can't wait to crawl into my bed, even if it is just for four hours at a time (still doing every 4 hour breathing treatments). So, THANK YOU all for your prayers, please keep sending them for a full and quick recovery!! :)

Our Easter will probably be pretty much here at the house, with Emily just getting out of the hospital and still not quite up to par, I think we will be staying in. She may have to hunt eggs against the all time famous easter egg hunt champ: her mommy! :) I LOVE to hunt eggs, I know, I know, silly, but it is so much fun!!! Maybe Emily and I will play dress up just for fun with all of our cute Easter weekend outfits and post pics here, we will see!

Well, that's a brief update on us... have a blessed Easter weekend! Much love to you all and thanks for your prayers!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Krista said...

Yeah!! Praise the Lord!! Still praying.

Susie said...

Glad you are home with your sweet little girl! Sorry to hear you have had to do round #2 in the hospital. I will pray she makes a complete recovery! I'm sure Emily with LOVE hunting eggs with her mommy no matter where she is at!!

Unknown said...

We are so glad to hear Emily is feeling better and you are home! Sad we won't get to see you both tomorrow though! Happy hunting! We will miss you.

Greta said...

Welcome home guys! Hope Em is getting back to her perky self soon. Sorry to hear you'll have to miss tomorrow. We'll eat some extra breakfast for ya! Much love- G

Ashley said...

I hope you and your family are getting your much needed rest!! 100times better being home:)

Tera said...

Welcome Home! :) I'd love to see a little fashion show from Em! (BTW, can you make me a new siggy to match my new background too?)

Chelsa said...

hope miss emily is feeling better! that darn asthma (b has it too) he had a rough week last week :( i feel you on those breathing treatments and no sleep!

hope you had a great easter!

Lauren said...

glad you are back home!