Yes,
MY house! I know, I know... "I thought you were planning to build". We were, but we found a house and well, plans changed. More to come about that, BUT for now... If you or someone you know is interested in buying my house, LET ME KNOW! :) Email me for more information at mandyash14@gmail.com. I have these nice little information sheets I will be glad to pass along and if you want to come see our house, just email me!

5 comments:
Exciting! Good luck with the sale:)
hey mandy, i emailed you! :)
I guess you won't be our neighbor in the future:( I hope you enjoy your new house and good luck selling your house!
Congrats again on the new house! We're so excited for you guys. I hope your house sells quickly...and then send anyone else our way this fall! :)
cute home! Excited for your move to come and praying your house sells quickly.
Post a Comment