
Well, my little one is sick... respiratory stuff. YUCK! Friday I noticed that she sounded like she needed to clear her throat and kept telling her to cough, Aaron said yesterday she had a really bad cold (I was at work), today she has that deep cough with tons of snot, sneezing, coughing and now fever. She still acts fine, not quite as active as usual but eating and drinking like usual. So, we will see how she does...



I never really got to do anything fun in Emily's room (bedrest) and then I really haven't done anything because hopefully we will be building soon, but my mom had but "wallies" before Emily was born and I found them the other day and decided to put some on the wall and paint a quote... So here it is.... not the best but kind of fun!
My good friend, Abby had her baby shower today. She just LOVES showers, so it is always fun when she has one of her own. There were an unbelievable number of babies there! Her bedroom was filled with infant carriers! Of course, I didn't take Em, so instead I snuggled with all the other babies. I got to see a lot of people I don't normally get to see, which is so much fun! Abby is all moved in to her new house, it is beautiful and "so Abby". She got a lot of nice gifts, now we just all wait to meet Baby Baker....She thinks it is a boy, so I am going to go with girl with lots of red hair! :)
Hopefully Em will feel better soon, say a little prayer for her! Thanks! Have a good day!
4 comments:
Poor Em. There is alot of junk going around. Ay had gi stuff on friday. It was so sad, but much better now. :) Also, cute lil flowers!
Oh I hope Emily gets well soon! We are just getting over an entire month of that yucky stuff!!! And I love her room, that is so cute!!!
You did a fantastic job on her room!! Adorable!! Lots of prayers for little Emily! BTW, be expecting an email from me...I want you to go somewhere with me!! :)
Aww poor girl! Copeland just got over pneumonia - not fun. I'll keep Emily in our prayers!
Post a Comment