Monday, November 3, 2008

This is Emily and me on my birthday.

Speaking of birthday... I went to vote today(I work tomorrow, so I will be in Eville), anyway, I was walking out the door when I remembered, MY DRIVER'S LICENSE EXPIRED ON MY BIRTHDAY! (which was October 22) OOPS!! So, we made a quick stop by the License branch and then off to the courthouse.

TRICK OR TREAT!! Some halloween fun and pictures....
I wanted to share some pics of my little monkey! My little monkey is quick and won't sit or stand still for a picture, but here are a few of Emily on Halloween. Check out the banana! :)

We went to Grandma-Great's first. Emily wasn't too sure what Halloween was all about until she got a sucker at Grandma-Great's. Then, she figured it all out. She kept going back to her candy bowl and bringing more suckers to me to put in her bag. We didn't get to go everywhere we had hoped, Emily was ready for bed before we made it to all of our stops. I didn't realize trick-or-treating would/could be so tiring! :)

At Grandma and Grandpa's, we ran into a cowboy and a couple of indians (the Merold's)...

Emily in her comfy PJ's. This is her "smiling" at the camera! Silly girl!

I had sorted ALL of these clothes into piles to be washed... Emily decided to sort them her way! She LOVES to do the laundry with me, especially sorting. She is very good at it as you can see from the picture! HAHA!

Speaking of LAUNDRY.... It is not too late to register for LORD, PLEASE MEET ME IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM! See sidebar for details. It is now a $15 registration fee because YOU ARE LATE!! :) I would love for you all to come. Call me or email me if you would like to register!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

The monkey suit is so cute! Emily sure is getting big. Hopefully we'll be able to see you at playgroup this week. Happy blated bday!

Tara said...

Love the picture of her bending over in her monkey suit - she looks like the real thing! Looks like we won't be coming home until Thanksgiving - but we WILL make it to the BR vs Washington game. Have we discussed a girls get together?

Jamie Truelove said...

Ava kept asking when Emily was coming...I told her she probably wore out. Trick or treating just about kills us. I can't hardly take it anymore...It's much easier, though, since they can get in and out of the car themselves.

Tera said...

She looks super cute in her costume! I know what you mean about wearing down quickly...we had planned to stop at your house on the way home Friday eve. but it didn't happen! BTW, I like Em's shirt! ;) Kelli's boys looked so cute too! Hey, did you find the brown shoes?