Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A few "announcements"...

#1 I am taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University Course. If you are interested in seeing what a class is like, COME! Our church is having an open session this next week. We meet Monday evening at 6:30pm at the church (Providence). If you want to know a little more info about Dave Ramsey, go to http://www.daveramsey.com/

#2 If you are interested in buying a ticket for the home show in Montgomery, let me know. My sister (in-law) is selling tickets. It is for her and her class to go on the class trip to DC and New York. You may remember Aaron and I went on the class trip 2 years ago. It was my first time to go to DC and New York. Here is a picture of us all in front of the White House. It really is a good thing, for many of these kids it is the only chance to go to these places and see all of the sites. Anyway, tickets are $10. $5 goes directly to Britt, the other $5 into the "class" fund. It is October 5 from 1-5. I love that I get to go see other's houses and how they decorate, colors, styles, etc. Especially with building a house in my future!! I have been to 4 of the houses (3 of them are my family!) :) They are all very beautiful homes!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I was wondering where you printed Emily's birthday invites. I am trying to look around and get prices for Christmas cards, thanks
Abby